Check In Information
25th Annual James Island Cup 2019
Date of Event: November 22-24th, 2019
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
CHECK-IN VIA GOTSOCCER
Deadline: Friday, November 15th, 2019 by 10:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS
- Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Wednesday, November 20th, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
Online registration documents must include:
- Official Roster (USYS or US Club)
- All Player Cards (player cards must have photos and must match all names on uploaded official roster)
- Team Info Sheet (found on the James Island Cup tournament webpage)
- Permission to Travel (for Out of State teams)
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
1. Submission process:
a. SAVE each document type as an individual PDF as they will be uploaded separately.
i. Please use descriptive titles so you will know which files to upload.
b. UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
Select Tournament name.
Select the “Documents” tab.
Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
Online check-in questions, please contact GotSoccer at email@example.com